Monkeyfoodz respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect, manage and use your personal information, including personal information collected via www.monkeyfoodz.com.au (Website).
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.
1. What personal information do we collect?
We may collect and hold the following types of personal information from you:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register on our Website or apps;
- when you purchase a product or service from us;
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
2. How do we collect your personal information?
3. Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
We and/or our carefully selected business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about our service and products. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (eg an unsubscribe link, or by direct reply to our email to you).
4. Use of your personal information
a. We may use your personal information to provide you with information, updates and progress on our services. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
b. We may also use your personal information for:
i. any purpose disclosed to you in an information collection statement at the point where we collect your personal information; or
ii. for a purpose related to one of the above clauses.
c. We do not provide your information to any third parties, except that we provide your information to our business partners who assist us in the provision of our services to you.
d. We may contact you by a variety of measures including but not limited to, telephone, email, SMS or mail.
5. Who do we disclose your personal information to?
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our Websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
6. How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at:
7. Complaints and queries
If you have any complaints or queries about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to:
We take complaints very seriously and will typically respond to any complaints or queries within 3 business days after receiving written notice of your complaint. We may ask you to provide more information to assist us in responding to your complaint or query. If we cannot resolve a complaint or query related to your privacy, or otherwise at any time, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) directly.
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, please visit the OAIC website at www.oaic.gov.au